Fusion splicing is the act of joining two optical fibers end-to-end using heat. The goal is to fuse the two fibers together in such a way that optical signal passing through the fibers is not scattered or reflected back by the splice, and so that the splice and region surrounding it are almost as strong as the virgin fiber itself.
1. 5 inches high Resolution colorful LCD display
2. Average splice time: 9 second
3. Average tube-heat time: 30 second
4. Lithium battery: up to 160 times of continuous splice and heat
5. Simultaneous X and Y views with 180 times magnification
6. New developed technology providing wind and dust resistance
7. Splicing mode:Auto & Manual
8. USB Port
9. Storing 6,000 groups of splice results.
26F, 2# Building, Global Finance Center, Yangzhou city, Jiangsu, China.